激情
积分
注册时间
2009-4-6
最后登录
2017-11-2
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2012-5-17 00:00:11 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
I can tell you want girlYou ain't gotta worry no moreYou keep my bottles cold and you pop 'emAs soon as I walk in the doorThese dude don't know me from Adam and EveThat's why they can't mess up my flowAnd when this beat drops, your heart stopsYou feel it from your head to your toesIf you know what I'm talking 'boutLet me see you work it outGirl that's what I'm talking 'boutI got sexy ladies all over the floorYou're talking to one of the greatestWho did it beforeNow I'm back with one of my latestJust letting you knowThat I got sexy ladies so back up some moreLet me take it offI know a little girly from uptownJust waiting just to cater to meI know a little betty from downtownThat'll do anything that I pleaseAll my other people that dance aroundWhen they hear me rocking the grooveNow it might sound cockyBut is it really cocky if you know that it's trueIf you know what I'm talking 'boutLet me see you work it outGirl that's what I'm talking 'boutI got sexy ladies all over the floorYou're talking to one of the greatestWho did it beforeNow I'm back with one of my latestJust letting you knowThat I got sexy ladies so back up some moreAnd let me take it offSexy, sexy, sexyWalk that body, talk that bodySexy, sexy, sexyWalk that body, talk that bodySexy, sexy, sexyWalk that body, talk that bodySexy, sexy, sexyWalk that body, talk that bodyNow break it downNow move a little bit to the leftNow move back over here to the rightNow let me see you walk, walk, yeahLet me see you walkHere comes your part girlSexy, sexy, sexyWalk that body, talk that body(Slow down girl)Sexy, sexy, sexyWalk that body, talk that body(Slow down girl)Sexy, sexy, sexyWalk that body, talk that body(Slow down girl)Sexy, sexy, sexyWalk that bodyI got sexy ladies all over the floorYou're talking to one of the greatestWho did it beforeNow I'm back with one of my latestJust letting you knowThat I got sexy ladies so back up some moreAnd let me take it offHey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey(I'm tired of arguing girl)Hey, hey, hey,(I'm tired of arguing girl)Hey, hey, heyMy love, uh huh, my love, heyMy love, hey, my love, heyMy love, hey, my love, heyMy love, hey, my love, heyMy love, hey, my love, heyMy love, hey, my love, heyMy love, hey, my love, heyMy love, hey, my loveMy loveI love the way you're standingLips look so sweet, like cotton candy (My love)That don't mean you gotta stop dancing'Cause the way that you move is so demanding (My love)Let's put it on cruise controlLet me take you to the crib,let me ease your soul (My love)I gonna take it really nice and slowBut first let me, let me, let me talk to herMy love, hey, my love, heyMy love, hey, my love, heyMy love, hey, my love, heyMy love, hey, my love, heyMy love, hey, my love, heyMy love, hey, my love, heyMy love, hey, my love, heyMy love, hey, my loveMy loveWalk into my great place, cozyI'm glad you came, let's make a toast (My love)Let me make an indecent proposalLet me take you to the backand do what we're suppose to (My love)Let's take a trip to the bayouYou can be the investigator,I'm your Private I (My love)You know I want a piece of that pieBut first let me, let me, let me talk to herMy love, hey, my love, heyMy love, hey, my love, heyMy love, hey, my love, heyMy love, hey, my love, heyMy love, hey, my love, heyMy love, hey, my love, heyMy love, hey, my love, hey
附件: 你需要登录才可以查看下载连接。没有帐号?註@冊

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註@冊

联系微信QQ:5087708 Email:5087708@qq.com
本站所有资源均来自网友上传分享,仅供试听,若有侵犯到您的权益,请及时与我们联系,我们会及时删除。