注册时间
2009-1-10
最后登录
2024-3-1

版主勋章 贡献勋章

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2013-3-9 19:25:55 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

Verse
There's a place I want to go. where the sun is always shining. folks are always smiling. oh a place where crying is unheard of and dying aint even thought of. oh a place where there is no color of skin and you wont find no sin. oh oh oh. a place.

Chours
and i want to get there. yea i'm going to get there one day.i'm going to get there i want to get there one day

Verse
oh you see i got a mansion over there
i'll see daddy and mamma again. i'll be caught up in the air to meet them. receive my crown and bow before the throne gates of pearls and streets of gold and everlasting home

Chours
I want to get there. i'm going to get there one day. I want to get there. i'm going to get there one day.

Bridge
you see this is just a temporary home and i can't wait to get up and see where i belong.several fields and cheabills crying holy holy holy to him God almighty lords of glory. i'll be like your holy your holy.

i want to get there. I'm going to get there one day. yea yea. I want to get there.I'm going to get there one day. Oh oh say I want to get there. I'm going to get there one day. yea yea. I want to get there and you should want to get there one day

Translate CHENETA JONES - GET THERE lyrics to:  
In order to see the lyrics of CHENETA JONES - GET THERE it is necessary to have java script enabled browser. We have another 1 lyrics of songs by Cheneta Jones, that you are able to see on the right or clicking on the artist's name. We plan in the future to enable the possibility to make translations of CHENETA JONES - GET THERE lyrics on your own or other languages.

Example: To see English translation for the CHENETA JONES - GET THERE lyrics please choose from the dropdown list English.

附件: 你需要登录才可以查看下载连接。没有帐号?註@冊

UID
帖子
主题
金币
激情
积分
注册时间
2011-4-8
最后登录
2021-1-11
发表于 2013-3-20 17:08:16 |只看该作者