激情
积分
注册时间
2011-3-29
最后登录
2019-8-14
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2012-5-22 21:19:38 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE5NzQyNjIw.html视频连接   ↑↑↑..希望没有被河蟹连接吧= = 歌曲名称:Wedding Dress歌手名称:Jason ChenSome say it's not over till it's over But I guess this is really over now There's something I gotta say Before I let you go Listen(独白) Every time he breaks your heart You would hit me up and say That I’m the only man who knows how to treat you right And so I comfort you but right right right away You go back to him and make the same damn mistakes Girl I was always there to care for you when you were down Don’t say that friends are all that we are ever gonna be Cut out the drama Come to me, I know you wanna Girl I know that’s what we both dream of Baby, please don’t take his hand and leave me here Cause you should be my lady, come with me and wipe away those tears Once the music ends you will take a vow to be with him forever But you know I’m the man who you want to be with for the rest of your life Don’t put on that wedding dress Girl don’t put on that wedding dress (It’s not me next you) Don’t put on that wedding dress, oh no Memories that we have shared Songs that I sang before All the sleepless nights we spent talking on the phone Melodies inside my head are your your yours alone And now baby its time for you to come home Don’t you remember how you told me that I’m your first love Well baby you should know that I just want the best for us Girl this is so wrong And I’ve held this in for too long I pray that you will leave him and come home Baby, please don’t take his hand and leave me here Cause you should be my lady, come with me and wipe away those tears Once the music ends you will take a vow to be with him forever But you know I’m the man who you want to be with for the rest of your life Don’t put on that wedding dress Girl don’t put on that wedding dress (It’s not me next you) Don’t put on that wedding dress, oh no Wish that I could take your hand Look into your eyes again I’d tell you a thousand times how beautiful you are to me And all the things that I should’ve done and but I never did, please let me tell you now Once the music ends, Ill be saying my goodbye to you forever And just know even though our love didn’t work out, I am still here for you Now you’re in your wedding dress Girl now you’re in your wedding dress (Shouldve been me, shouldve been me) Oh youre wearing that wedding dress, oh no~

附件: 你需要登录才可以查看下载连接。没有帐号?註@冊

UID
帖子
主题
金币
激情
积分
注册时间
2012-1-7
最后登录
2022-8-12
发表于 2012-7-16 11:52:34 |只看该作者